Presentations in dual 16:9 / 3:1 format
  • MrDanlas

Presentations in dual 16:9 / 3:1 format

by MrDanlas » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:33 am

Hi all!

I'm relatively new to MadMapper, as we only used it in the past for basic warping on un-even surfaces and for playback of still images/logos and basic video material.

However - our needs have changed... For our corporate events and product presentations we need to use either two 16:9 formats side-by-side (32:9) or a 3:1 format screen with 2 projectors. The need is to make a custom background with a PowerPoint and a camera input as a PIP to be placed on the background. We would normally use a switch to mix the input from the cameras and another switch to mix the graphics and PowerPoints and output them in 1080i/p SDI.

- What I need is a way to input them to MadMapper (Blackmagic UltraStudio was concidered) - suggestions is appreciated!
    - Furthermore I would like the camera PIP and PowerPoint/media PIP to disappear when they are blanked - is there a way to key it out in MadMapper?

I only need the MadMapper to do the projector set-up with edge-blending and PIP on a background graphic - no switching needed unless it's possible to do with a hardware controller and a multi-view screen connected.

Best regards from Denmark :-)

/Jens
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Presentations in dual 16:9 / 3:1 format

by franz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:56 pm

BlackMAgic works well with MadMapper 2.xx
    No keying yet, but it is planned for a future version
  • ramonamiller

Re: Presentations in dual 16:9 / 3:1 format

by ramonamiller » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 am

As for Picture-in-picture effect hasn't been developed well cause I had problems with embedding pictures into domyessay.today a while ago.