Hi,
I didn't find an answer on the forum, I hope I won't ask a stupid question but is it possible to have soft edges on a mask ? I mean without doing the mask outside the software and import it.
thanks
Hi thanks for your proposition but I'm not sure to understand the trick: I have to make twice the same mask on 2 Projectors on the same surface ?No, soft-edge does only work on quads. But you can make a mask in one projector and another in the second projector so that it matches in the projected surface. That does the trick !
To make a soft-edge on a flat (physical) surface, you have to create 2 quads in MadMappers, a first one on a projector, a second one on another projector. On each quad you have to set the part of the visual to be displayed in each part, knowing that MadMapper can automatically configure the soft-edge. I supposed you checked that: http://www.madmapper.com/soft-edge-cali ... -tutorial/I'm not sure to understand the trick: I have to make twice the same mask on 2 Projectors on the same surface ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.