Media values not saved properly in Cue
  • al_baum

Media values not saved properly in Cue

by al_baum » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 am

Hello,
    I am having a problem with saving some value of the media applied to several quads.
    For instance, I am trying to set the loop time of a video file played in a Cue on several quads.But for some reason it does not seem to work properly when I update the cue. Sometimes the loop times are correct, other times they are not. The same happens with generators (the setting of `scale` of the Color Patterns generator is not kept in the cue for example).
    Also what I find strange is that if I right click on the media and select 'Select Cues using this setting' no cues are selected (but I obviously have at least the one cue using this setting)

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something obvious. I don't see any way to drag an d drop the medias onto the cues or even modify the values when in edit cue mode, so I am a bit puzzled...
    Thanks!
    Alain
  • al_baum

Re: Media values not saved properly in Cue

by al_baum » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:53 pm

OK, answering to myself. I discovered the 'edit' button to edit what goes in the cues. And from there I can select the parameters I want form the selected media. Seems that it solved my problem.