problem with materials from the online library
  • te-c
    super8 member

problem with materials from the online library

by te-c » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 pm

I have a problem if I install materials from the online library.
    If I close the program and restart, the materials I've downloaded from the online library are not in the list of the program.
    When I go to the online library and want to install again the program say me that there are materials with the same name and if I want to overwrite them.
    I've tried it several times.

I use the New MacBook Pr 15" with touchbar, 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, Radeon Pro 460 4GB with MadMapper Version 3.0.4

Sorry, but I can't upload a screenshot. The Website told me it is too large with 277 KB.
    /// Chuck Goldfinger ::: Live Visuals Frankfurt /// VJing, Videomapping, Stagedesign, Photography, Graphic Design and more based in Rhein-Main area ::: by bk-Art.org ///
  • te-c
    super8 member

Re: problem with materials from the online library

by te-c » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Ah ok, I've found all the materials in the material library in the installed list. So I have to add to project all the materials I want. Would be nice to have all of them in the program on the right.
    /// Chuck Goldfinger ::: Live Visuals Frankfurt /// VJing, Videomapping, Stagedesign, Photography, Graphic Design and more based in Rhein-Main area ::: by bk-Art.org ///
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: problem with materials from the online library

by mad-matt » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 pm

It would be nice to have a checkbox on each material (in the local library) to tell if you want it by default or not when creating a new project...