Export controls list and presets
  • Ainess

Export controls list and presets

by Ainess » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi, is there a way to export or Copy/Paste:
    my presets from a MM project to a new MM project? my controls list (in OSC) from a MM project to a new MM project?
    It would avoid me to update all quads manually... Thanks.
  • marcomaivideo

Re: Export controls list and presets

by marcomaivideo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Hi, I have the same problem, no way to save the OSC command list to other file or to save it as default (like in MD8). Any help guys?
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:34 pm

It's more complicated in MadMapper: in Modul8 the number of layers is fixed. In MadMapper you can have a project with only one Quad and another one with hundreds of surfaces so that wouldn't make sense to save controls. However it would make sense with controls to "selected" surface or "selected" media. If you want to do so for instance, create a "squeletton" project with your mapping and use that when starting a new project but there's no way to export / import controls at the moment.
  • marcomaivideo

by marcomaivideo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi,
    "create a "squeletton" project with your mapping and use that when starting a new project".
    Yes, it works, this is the easiest solution, now I have a file as a Master with all OSC control and Kboard control, just "save as" a new project and that's it.
    :D
    Thanks.