ArtNet LED strip with LeDMX4 Pro
  • perzon

ArtNet LED strip with LeDMX4 Pro

by perzon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 am

I am having troubles detecting my LED Controller from MadMapper. I tested with the Demo on my other PC and my ArtNET device detected perfectly but now on my main PC with the full version of MadMapper I am having troubles. When I go to Preferences and in the DMX output I enable 'Route ArtNet to LED devices' then in the 'Setup LED Devices' window, nothing is showing and the 'device monitor' does not make any difference. The device works fine with SACN and I can also communicate to the device through ArtNet using its own configuration utility. I am About to test on another LeDMX Pro with an older firmware on the first PC again just to see if the issue is in my PC.
    I was really hoping to use ArtNet, especially considering I tested it with the demo first and this was the sole reason for my purchase of MadMapper
  • perzon

Re: ArtNet LED strip with LeDMX4 Pro

by perzon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:21 am

I worked it out! After testing on my old PC and seeing the device showing up i also noticed 'Use Unicast' and 'Auto Polling' enabled. Tested it on the main PC it works now!