Spatial Scanner error message
  • Radiance

Spatial Scanner error message

by Radiance » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:50 am

Hi,

Im using a canon 6D with mad mapper and I get this error message every time I try and run the spatial scanner

"image quality should be set to jpeg only (not RAW or jpeg + RAW). Image quality setting value: 0"

The issue is that my camera settings are on actually Jpeg as the software requests, not raw or raw + jpeg, yet it does not seem to recognise this. Im using the canon ESO utility to activate the camera from my computer. I switch to remote shooting and all the camera settings are available from my computer as well as a live view in the ESO utility . Mad Mapper see's that there is a canon 6D attached to the computer when I launch the spatial scanner and I can select it from the drop down menu.

Ive also updated the firmware on my camera to see if this resolved the issue which had no effect.

Thanks in advance
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: Spatial Scanner error message

by mad-matt » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 am

Which version of MadMapper ? Are you on Windows or macOS ?
    We updated to latest EDSDK (cannon sdk) in MadMapper 3.6.2 if I'm not wrong. If the problem happens with latest release, please send a log file: click in MadMapper Tools menu with Cmd key down (Ctrl key on Window), choose "Enable log...", restart MadMapper, reproduce the issue and in MadMapper tools menu, choose "Send current log...". Let me know when it's done I'll check your log file.