I am new with Madmapper ( i hve it only one week serie 3.6.6)
I have a problem with the audio input, in preference i see the audio input: microfone (scarlet 2I2 USB )it is a focusrite scarlet 2I2
When i go to "edit audio input control" i cant see the scarlet input, i can only choose for "source device: audio input:madmapper"
nothing happening. Maybe someone can help me, thanks.
Preference settings are:
- driver type: direct sound
- audio input: microfoon (scarlet 2I2)
- audio analysis channels: stereo
- audio output: boxes (high definition)
- sample rate: 48000
- buffer size: 2048 samples
This is the link for the audio module: https://focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfa ... arlett-2i2