hi, i have this artnet node card from electroconcept https://www.boutique-electroconcept.com ... e-artnet-e
… , and i have a problem that appears only with madmapper, if i config madmpper with creating fixtures, masking them or making them appear , or even change unicast assignment or changes dmx output, it doesn t work anymore and the card only gets signal on univers 0 ( spi1) and spi 2 and 3 don t work anymore . i have to reboot madmapper. ( tested with 370 and 371) tried unicast or broadcast... but the masking fixtures makes the card still go crazy
in broadcast , if i send one fixture on U0, and 2 others on U1 and 02 , my card is prog to get U0 on SPI1 , U1 on SPI2, and U2 on SPI3, if i mask my fixtures, all get wrong. and signal only works on SPI1. ( with arena , all is fine )
I thought the card had a problem but if create "lumiverses " in arena , and hide them and recreate them, the card is working very good indeed. (broadcasting)
i also tested with luminet
what can be different in madmapper that makes this card go crazy as long as i change dmx order or assignment,
if my config is done, the card works good if i relaunch madmapper.
(En francais je m en sors mieux .)