Demo mode blanking INTENSELY FRUSTRATING
  • shaaaa

Demo mode blanking INTENSELY FRUSTRATING

by shaaaa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Hello

I just want to give a shoutout to the absolute idiot who thought that blanking the output for excessively long lengths of time in demo mode, you have just lost 4 potential licenses because I refuse to work with such purposefully annoying design.

Nobody could use it if it blanked just 2 seconds every minute. Instead you have gone down the "frustrate the customer" route.

As if it is not limited enough, that you cannot even save and return to a project - even when your own software crashes. But no, every 30 seconds, sometime even as little as 10 seconds, BOOM, you have to sit there waiting for the output to return! Sometimes up to a minute!

I refuse to purchase a license simply to try the full capabilities of the software and see if it can be used. Such a poor design, one cannot even run a demo to see if the software suits their needs.

I came here just to post this in my frustration. Moving on to your competition...
  • Teunkneus
    activ8 member

Re: Demo mode blanking INTENSELY FRUSTRATING

by Teunkneus » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Hello

I just want to give a shoutout to the absolute idiot who thought that blanking the output for excessively long lengths of time in demo mode, you have just lost 4 potential licenses because I refuse to work with such purposefully annoying design.

Nobody could use it if it blanked just 2 seconds every minute. Instead you have gone down the "frustrate the customer" route.

As if it is not limited enough, that you cannot even save and return to a project - even when your own software crashes. But no, every 30 seconds, sometime even as little as 10 seconds, BOOM, you have to sit there waiting for the output to return! Sometimes up to a minute!

I refuse to purchase a license simply to try the full capabilities of the software and see if it can be used. Such a poor design, one cannot even run a demo to see if the software suits their needs.

I came here just to post this in my frustration. Moving on to your competition...
    Understand the issue, but can promise you this is one of the best software package out there.
    It's maybe i bit to professional specific so it's not the hold your hand kind of software but the devs do have thought of so much that I was actually so happy when it was available for windows!!! no more half ass software and praying it will be stable.

I hope you read this en when you find a different software please let me know, because I've not yet found anything comparable.