Mad Mapper Crash, Will not open
  • ShowMeTheMap

Mad Mapper Crash, Will not open

by ShowMeTheMap » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:42 am

My Mad Mapper 3.7.2 crashed unexpectedly and will not open back up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no success.
    The system was running fine, I was calibrating the last output, sending color bar image to all screens and mad mapper crashed. The computer restarted, and mad mapper will not open, shows a crash dialog, asking to submit a report, and will not open. I see a very quick flash of another dialog box in the background when trying to start but it goes away very quick. 

The computer is a i9, 32 gigs of ram, two video cards, both navida, one is a rtx 2080, with four outputs, and one a NVS 810 4 gb with 8 outputs, and a Blackmagic PCI ultra mini studio input card. OS is windows 10 64 bit 

I am currently sending out 8 outputs in total: 
    5 video walls each with their own processors
    One 70 inch TV
    One20 inch monitor 
    One 10 inch monitor 
    Computer sees all outputs and is outputting desktop image.
    Again, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, still get the crash dialog box and mad mapper will not open, I am running 3.7.2 I will try to upgrade to 3.7.3 tomorrow and hope for the best. 
    Please let me know if you can help me get back up and running. 

ShowMeTheMap!
  • Benoit
    ultim8 member

Re: Mad Mapper Crash, Will not open

by Benoit » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi,

just answered you by mail through the support!
  • ShowMeTheMap

by ShowMeTheMap » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:18 am

So just wanted to post that the issue was fixed by support. Was a issue associated with multiple video cards, once they aware with the issue they sent me the fix right away. I just want to say I love mad mapper and the support is great.
  • Benoit
    ultim8 member

by Benoit » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:32 pm

glad that we fixed your issue, feel free to contact us at anytime and enjoy MadMapper !