some requests for future releases..
    pls

some requests for future releases..

by pls » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm

nice piece of software so far..

but..

there's always a but..

..will there be additional number boxes for more precise treatment of the quads.. in particular when it comes to cropping and rotating of the footage it would be really great to rotate by 90 degrees and not by maybe 89.92 something.. or even like the snapping to decent angles like adobe stuff has..

also i would appreciate having some representation of the "hot" corners for perspective transformation.. as it's a little tricky when angles get to narrow.. of course this feature should allow toggeling itself on and off..

next thing.. but i already read someone asking for this.. multiple inputs for the quads.. maybe even more syphon sources..

and one big question.. what are your plans concerning multiple gpus.. and i really mean some decent macpro with 2-4 graphic cards..

anyway..

great work..

greetings from munich..

sinsynplus | shado
    boris
    garageCube team

Re: some requests for future releases..

by boris » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Keyboard shortcuts for rotating are in the list, probably done with the next release. Multi input and output are planned too for a future version.

Best.

pls wrote:nice piece of software so far..

but..

there's always a but..

..will there be additional number boxes for more precise treatment of the quads.. in particular when it comes to cropping and rotating of the footage it would be really great to rotate by 90 degrees and not by maybe 89.92 something.. or even like the snapping to decent angles like adobe stuff has..

also i would appreciate having some representation of the "hot" corners for perspective transformation.. as it's a little tricky when angles get to narrow.. of course this feature should allow toggeling itself on and off..

next thing.. but i already read someone asking for this.. multiple inputs for the quads.. maybe even more syphon sources..

and one big question.. what are your plans concerning multiple gpus.. and i really mean some decent macpro with 2-4 graphic cards..

anyway..

great work..

greetings from munich..

sinsynplus | shado
    Boris * garageCube team
    boris
    garageCube team

Re: some requests for future releases..

by boris » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 pm

boris wrote:Keyboard shortcuts for rotating are in the list, probably done with the next release and resolved this issue.
    Multi inputs and outputs are planned too for a future version.

Best.

pls wrote:nice piece of software so far..

but..

there's always a but..

anyway..

great work..

greetings from munich..

sinsynplus | shado
    Boris * garageCube team