Provideoplayer2 outputs issue
  • rodcordsen

Provideoplayer2 outputs issue

by rodcordsen » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am

I am using an iMac with 2 thunderbolts ports that are connected to two triplehead2go's.
    One triple head is connected to three projectors and blended to create a triplewide screen set up in the middle of the stage and the other triplehead2go is connected to two projectors that project on angled walls on the right and left side of the stage.
    I am trying to map them and I can map each projector but I can not figure out how to output to all 5 projectors at the same time. When I select an output it will output to that one projector. I can not select more than one output at a time.

I have tried multiple instances but that isn't working either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking at Millumin but I need propresenter5 to work with Provideoplayer2 so Madmapper seems like best solution if I can get it to output to all 5 screens.
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Provideoplayer2 outputs issue

by franz » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 pm

You have to go to the projector tab, and add more outputs. Click the + icon to add more projectors.
    Then assign each projector to a thunderbolt port
  • rodcordsen

Re: Provideoplayer2 outputs issue

by rodcordsen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am

I have added the projector and I can map each projector but i still only get one output at a time. I select the output under syphon and i get what i select but i do not know how to select more than one output.
    I did assign a projector to each output under the projector icon.