Strange switch to preset
  • aigore79

Strange switch to preset

by aigore79 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:21 am

Hello, I'm working on a theatre play using Madmapper with Millumin via syphon output.
    I trigger cues from Millumin and output via syphon to Madmapper with a bunch of presets to follow the changes of stage sets.
    It happens that switching from Millumin to Madmapper to switch the presets, as soon as I click on Madmapper's window, that it suddenly changes back to preset 1, without apparent explanation.
    It seems that if I click on the presets area of Madmapper's window this behavior is reproducible. Not if I click on other areas of madmapper to switch application
    Is it a bug or a normal behavior?

Also, sometimes happens that after editing a preset, when I recall it back, it jumps back to a previous configuration. I've keep the lock switch of the preset area turned off to edit the preset.

Those are issues that are keeping me not sure to use Madmapper for a tour where I'll have the need the fast remapping capabilities of Madmapper but I also need consistency after rebuilding the mapping before the show.

Does anyone have experienced the same problems or there is a fix some were?

I'm running on a Mac Pro with OSX Mavericks installed.

Thank you very much for the help.
    Igor
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Strange switch to preset

by franz » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:10 am

if you can provide a DETAILED step by step procedure to reproduce your problem, we'll be able to fix it.