BMD Mini recorder crashes Madmapper 2
  • barneyb

BMD Mini recorder crashes Madmapper 2

by barneyb » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:21 am

Aargh....

i'm in the middle of a production and switched from Millumin to Madmapper for some practical reasons. Mac pro 6 core, 1 VGA projector, one SDi projector with a thunderbolt to SDI converter, 2 SDi camera's coming in with Black Magic Mini recorders. I use the latest BMD drivers but Madmapper already crashes at startup... tried it on a 4 core, same behaviour....

i have a crash report.

Barney
  • illuminati

Re: BMD Mini recorder crashes Madmapper 2

by illuminati » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm

barneyb wrote:Aargh....

i'm in the middle of a production and switched from Millumin to Madmapper for some practical reasons. Mac pro 6 core, 1 VGA projector, one SDi projector with a thunderbolt to SDI converter, 2 SDi camera's coming in with Black Magic Mini recorders. I use the latest BMD drivers but Madmapper already crashes at startup... tried it on a 4 core, same behaviour....

i have a crash report.

Barney

"I am having the same issue with the Blackmagic Ultrastudio mini recorder. when i start up MM2.0. 1 with BMD mini recorder plugged in it crashes.
    Additionally, if i unplug BMD and start up MM2.0.1 then plug in Mini recorder again ... Crash madmapper.
    Tested in Arkaos as well. no problems. but when i open MM it crashes instantly. :(
    I hope it can be fixed. i was hoping to send feed to MadMapper from my 4K ATEM switcher rig.
  • franz
    madMapper master

by franz » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:11 pm

it is fixed in 2.0.2
    contact the support they'll send you the version personally
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Now you should use MadMapper 2.1 release (we also fixed a crash in nVidia driver)