Spatial Scanner not working
  • diddy33

Spatial Scanner not working

by diddy33 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi,
    I am trying to use the spatial scanner and its driving me crazy. I have followed all the instructions given in the online tutorial with the gnome. I have Madmapper running and have connected my projector and also my Canon EOS T3i camera. My projector is recognised by Madmapper and is working fine but when I try to use the spatial scanner I keep getting the message "you should have at least one output assigned to a projector". Like I said, it is showing as assigned to an outlet already so I don't know what else to do. I'm pretty sure this is a novice problem and would really appreciate it if someone can please help.
    Thanks
  • antonio95morales

Re: Spatial Scanner not working

by antonio95morales » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:43 am

I got the same problem. Did you fix it?
  • franz
    madMapper master

by franz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:07 pm

does this problem happen only with a T3i ? did you try with another camera model ?
  • M4H3R1

by M4H3R1 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Does anyone got a solution to install the projector for the spatial scanner with the same error message, please ! :cry:
  • M4H3R1

by M4H3R1 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:07 pm

This solution work after understanding connecting projector before opening MM, thanks

aktion wrote:Hey Michael,
    Try this First Connect the Projector , Then open madmapper and select output full screen.

Other option is to goto the manage output tab which should be the 4th tab as per Madmapper version 1.5.3
    once you there see what option to you see under the output destination drop down select the projector there and then go full screen it should work then.

Aktion
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

by mad-matt » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 am

M4H3R1 wrote:This solution work after understanding connecting projector before opening MM, thanks

aktion wrote:Hey Michael,
    Try this First Connect the Projector , Then open madmapper and select output full screen.

Other option is to goto the manage output tab which should be the 4th tab as per Madmapper version 1.5.3
    once you there see what option to you see under the output destination drop down select the projector there and then go full screen it should work then.

Aktion

Yes that's normal. Spatial scanner takes pictures of the projected image so if you have no external screen activated, it wouldn't work. The message could be more clear...