OK, I've had a look at your files.
- 1 make your render the same size as the output: 1920*1080 for instance. make sure the ratio is the same
- 2 crop your 3d object to the visible parts. your bridge is very long, to calibrate on your view you don't need half of the bridge
- 3 make a rendering without the people, this will help you to set the points at the right place
- 4 make more remarkable points : maybe subdivide the top of the bridge
- 5 make sure your calibration points are NOT coplanar: they should be all on a different plane.
in your mesh, I have problems finding non coplanar points
- 6 while calibrating, you can still rotate your mesh by pressing the "r" key, this will help you select good points
- 7 as a sidenote, your mesh seems to be different from your 3d rendering: the windows do not exist on the 3d object,and the back wall doesn't have the same proportions.
let me know how it goes, or send me(through the support) updated files
On the other hand, I don't think you need 3d calibration to map that bridge .... it will be easier to map it manually.
Usually, 3d calibration is for contained complex objects, not minimalistic large scale building.