1. Is there a way to have a 'default output setting' ?
I have 10 quads that I project on. During setup, they aren't always perfectly in the same spot as before.
so, if my quads are ....3 inches off in various directions... It seems I have to open each individual preset and move the outputs around.... when, ideally, I have the same output on every single preset. Am I missing something there?
2. Is there a way to MIDI trigger just one quad of the ten? So, have a video playing on all ten, and then, hit a midi note, have one quad change, and have the other 9 keep on as if nothing happened?
3. I am using Enttec pixel tape through their Artnet pixelator. I have figured out how to project video content on through it, but, is there an easy way to treat the pixel tape like a lighting console would? Just basic sine chases, colors, etc...
4. What's the difference between setting a LED tape up as a DMX line, or a fixture?!
1. Are surface groups different than the folder on the bottom of the surfaces menu?? Are you implying that instead of having different presets, I have multiple/duplicate surface groups, and just treat them as a preset? IE, Group one (quad 1-10) Group two (quad 1-10). I might be missing the process correctly. I have to have to move a surface, in group one, wont I have to do that on the others anyway?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest