Date: 29/09 + 30/09/2011
Time: 10:00 - 18:00
Location: The Egg - Rue Barastraat 175 - 1070 Brussels
This 2-days workshop offers a full range of practical information on the principles of video mapping with MadMapper.
The session includes:
- an introduction to the principles of mapping
- an overview of the software
- examples of projects created using MadMapper
- a detailed view of all functions and possible future extendability
- how to use MadMapper with other softwares (including Modul8)
- Installation of MadMapper on participants’ computers (a time limited version will be provided)
- practice sessions in the workshop on mock-ups and different volumes
- public presentation at the end of the workshop
Prerequisites: a minimum working knowledge in the domain of video installation and/or video performance, a Mac computer with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) installed and a VGA adapter.
Optional: Dual or Tripleheads.
The number of participants is limited to 15 and is free of charge.
We require everyone interested in participating to send us a request by email.
Please include the following:
- Your first and last name
- Samples of your work (vimeo/youtube links and jpegs – under 500k)
- A link to your personal website
- A picture of your feet, hands or ears
We will personally reply to every request sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline 15/09)
Visit a www.todaysart.be for more info