Quads/Masks/etc etc Disappear when recalling a PRESET
  • scaryxpuppy
    activ8 member

Quads/Masks/etc etc Disappear when recalling a PRESET

by scaryxpuppy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Posted Original in "HELP!"

Hi there,

Am having a major problem with 1.1 at the moment regarding the PRESETS.......

Basically, I have created a few masks, and a couple of quads and then saved as a preset..... all fine

Then I have created some additional masks..... again all fine

I then RECALL the preset that I initially created...... once again all fine,

But what happens is that in my list of Masks/Quads, the new masks that I created are no longer visible in the list!!!!!!

I can't find a way of getting these back(!) - am I being stupid, or is there a way of recalling the WHOLE LIST of quads/masks that you have created, so that you can create a new preset from these!!!

I can see this scuppering my projects a bit !!!

All advice gladly appreciated

PHIL
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Quads/Masks/etc etc Disappear when recalling a PRESET

by franz » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:33 pm

1 make your quads and masks
    2 create a preset
    3 add some more quads
    4 create another preset

recall preset 1 or preset 2
  • scaryxpuppy
    activ8 member

Re: Quads/Masks/etc etc Disappear when recalling a PRESET

by scaryxpuppy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks, Franz -

as mentioned before this is a workaround, but it would be nice to have the way of working where ALL LAYERS are available at any time with their last known edited setting, as well as the option to recall a PRESET which is stored with any changes to POSITION, SIZE, OPACITY, COLOURS etc etc

I like to build up PRESETS very much on the fly, and have to "add" or "remove" masks and quads from show to show.......

I hope this can be looked at for 1.1.1.

Currently it seems like all layers/quads etc have a SPECIFIC & UNIQUE number when they are created, so I wonder if this data is stored already in the system, even if it is currently not being shown

Apart form that - a big congratulations and thanks for the improvements in 1.1 - brilliant work

Thanks again

PHIL