presets for madlight
  • texicwaste13

presets for madlight

by texicwaste13 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 pm

presets in madlight input screen would be nice to turn channels on and off according to the placement of fixtures. Right now I try to save certain configurations in the presets, turning channels off and on, it doesn't affect the output as all of my led strips light up and the channels I have turned off in the input window still light at the strip.Being able to save channel info to presets would be great.
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: presets for madlight

by franz » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 pm

actually it does work, but when you turn a fixture off, it doesn't send 0s explicitly .
    Use the luminosity slider instead, it will work.
    We're working on resolving this.
  • texicwaste13

Re: presets for madlight

by texicwaste13 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:20 pm

thank you Franz. That is the best news I've gotten in a while.I've been using multi layers in M8, stacking them in the M8 output and mapping my various channels to each layer in my MM input screen. that way I can get some crazy stuff going by just effecting the alpha, speed and scale in each layer and using Teasdale's at soundrouter. Adding jolt gives some great rotation effects as well.to turn things on/off for each layer I just cut the alpha.Now with the presets, it will really get sick.I can't wait for a pixel mapping screen for addressable led's.