Selecting multiple points while creating/editing masks
  • radiofreebc

Selecting multiple points while creating/editing masks

by radiofreebc » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

I find that my masks are becoming very complex, and as I copy them over to new layers, it's very time consuming to delete/edit points one-by-one, to make new masks...that still share points with older masks on other layers. I wish there was a way in Madmapper to select MULTIPLE points (by holding shift/ctrl/etc and dragging over an area) so I could delete/edit them as a group. This would honestly save me HOURS of work.
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: Selecting multiple points while creating/editing masks

by franz » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:50 pm

thanks for noting.
    normally you should CMD-cick to select multiple mask points while in edit mode,
    and DEL then at once. Right now there's a bug that prevents you from deleting them - it just deletes the last selected point -
    we'll fix this.
  • radiofreebc

by radiofreebc » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:59 am

That's great. It takes forever to copy layers and remove unwanted points. This will help. It'll still take some time to command click them, but it's better than getting every point one by one, and then having to delete them. I literally spend most of my time during this stage, and it's really frustrating. Being able to command sweep over a section of points would be nicer/quicker, but I'll take the ability to delete more than one point any way I can get it.
  • franz
    madMapper master

by franz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:11 pm

should be corrected in the latest version.