MiniMad Suggestions
  • bLackburst

MiniMad Suggestions

by bLackburst » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:26 am

Hi
    Can the MiniMad please support alpha for .png's? It looks like it currently doesn't.

Also, could the "input mesh" points be available for manipulation? By this I mean that i have a 3*3 quad, with the input mesh points moved around, I would like to move these with the minimad controls.

Thanks
  • Pierre Guilluy
    garageCube team

Re: MiniMad Suggestions

by Pierre Guilluy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Can the MiniMad please support alpha for .png's? It looks like it currently doesn't.

It's noted, I will take a look at that for the next version.

Also, could the "input mesh" points be available for manipulation? By this I mean that i have a 3*3 quad, with the input mesh points moved around, I would like to move these with the minimad controls.

You can tweak the input points by connecting an external USB keyboard prior to powering the miniMAD on, and type C to enter the cropping edition mode.
  • bLackburst

by bLackburst » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 am

Thanks for the tip regarding the cropping mode, but that's not exactly what I was referring to.

Imagine I create a quad that is 3*3 (for example). I then edit input mesh to move these points around to create a shape different to a quad (a hex for example). I am then usually able to grab these hex points in the output, but with minimad I am still only able to manipulate a full quad. It is pretty unique to madmapper and is a feature I would like to be able to replicate with minimad.
  • franz
    madMapper master

by franz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:22 am

mesh-warping is not YET supported.