Timeline view
  • paulus

Timeline view

by paulus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 am

Timeline View to see projects or scenes in a more linear layout. Most of my stuff will be multi-visual linear 'scenes' so it would be great to be able to create content that follows a sequence or that can be ordered sequentially.
  • jb0815

Re: Timeline view

by jb0815 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 am

Yes I agree completely. A timeline woul be great !
    I'm always looking for other software which gives a timeline function , but it should be in MM , because every solution from outside becomes inconvenient workflow for creating stuff. It should be possible to just drag and drop media/surfaces into a timeline to control the flow of effects.
  • Thomas Leong

by Thomas Leong » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Agreed!

Thomas Leong
  • ruvidan

by ruvidan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 pm

I triple agree! I felt like the one big thing Madmapper was missing, was a way to import a song and then sequence cues throughout it.

I checked other software initially and found that noone was offering that, but to me, that need is in my top 3.

Right now, I'm running cakewalk sonar, routing it with a fake virtual midi port, using the piano roll to send midi note data that i have to midi learn into mindmapper, but that is so many more steps and not user friendly. I often forget which cues I midi learned because I can't mark it on the piano roll. If madmapper had something that could do this, I'd absolutely love it.