That is for mini dvi to composite, he needs a mini displayport to composite. As far as I know, there is no option other than a daisy chain.. is it a new macbook ('09) ? you should be able to get one from apple.
. http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9319G/A
Don't talk to me like I am your kid. I figure the only way daisy chain since there is no cable designed to do what he needs without a converter. I spaced about the DVI thing as I was half aslepp when I posted.vj_ava, don't answer things you're not sure about… or explain how you manage to do it yourself…
It is just impossible to go from mini displayport to composite directly, even if you chain adapters… there's no analog signal in that mini displayport shit… the only way to output composite, is to output mini displayport to VGA wich you can do with an adapter, then use a scan converter from VGA to composite. that's it…
AWESOME! A person makes an honest mistake admits it and you still act like a douche.I agree with ava. We should all be allowed to give new users completely wrong info about technology.
For example, did if you cut a dvi cable and splice each cable into 3 subsequent cables you can bypass the need to buy a TH2G. Also if you use VDMX your male organs will grow to pron star sizes.
mini displayport to VGA wich you can do with an adapter, then use a scan converter from VGA to composite.
This statement is bold and untrue in this specific case as it has been pointed out already.And you can go from DVI to composite, even though it has been said you can't.
this was inelegant.. i'm surprised folks held back as much as they did, when you publicly expose that much of your a$$ pain. you got a pretty darn nice answer there, sailor, with some gentle chiding, and you kinda flipped.NOT ALL OF US ARE AS SMART AS YOU!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.