This example uses a MIDI bridge (OSCulator) to convert received OSC to MIDI messages.Although this tutorial is for setting up Abelton Live with TouchOSC,
I followed the instructions and it worked with Modul8.
Hope you get it working too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoJdYj4z ... re=related
where can I find the the OSC module documentation?Hello Marty,
This example uses a MIDI bridge (OSCulator) to convert received OSC to MIDI messages.
With TouchOSC and the TouchOSC editor, you could create your layout and assign it messages that will be understood by Modul8's "OSC (global)" module.
Excerpt from the OSC (global) module documentation :
where can I find the the OSC module documentation?Hello Marty,
This example uses a MIDI bridge (OSCulator) to convert received OSC to MIDI messages.
With TouchOSC and the TouchOSC editor, you could create your layout and assign it messages that will be understood by Modul8's "OSC (global)" module.
Excerpt from the OSC (global) module documentation :
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.