I've touring this year with a Mexican rock band and I have all my video setup relying on MODUL8, I been trying live the beta version in several gigs since its beginnings and I experimented a few issues but nothing as bad as the last version crash. I have all the songs separated in different files so I change them from song to song, so when I tried to open my second song it kept crashing and closing everytime, as well as the rest of my files, the thing is that if opened Modul8 from the direct access it will open, but as soon as I tried to open the next file, regardless of which it was it keep closing and closing everytime, and it gave this message, so I had to solve the rest of the show just with MadMapper. My usual setup is that I do the whole mixing and vjing with modul8 and go out through MadMapper, so I can go 2 different screens on stage via HDMI. I use a few reactives from MadMapper in the side screens and in the middle screen I go with modul8. I'm attaching the crash report here and also I'll be uploading a few videos of other bugs I've experimenting with this version as well. Hope this helps to improve the final version, and also, hope the last version is not too far to be out.
Setup Example from last saturday
https://www.facebook.com/bichisoul/vide ... 969835092/
Crash TXT file