I might need to project on HD formart like 1920 x 1080 using 3 projectors?
Can md8 handle? Or do you have any suggestion?
Not yet (come with the version 2.5)ok, I might have to do 2 projectors this point.
current version will support 2 projectors right.
officially matrox have no support for Mac, but in reality the dualhead2Go seems to works without problems on a mac.but a matrox dualhead2go's requires pc system...
does it work for Mac powerbook?
chi x
We were on the Liquid stage at the glade recently, where we were using a triplehead matrox with three projectors. The actual three screen show was done with some of Dr Eskaton's custom software and Grid pro (cocoa beta) but I had a chance to test M8 2.5 beta 3 briefly, using a 2,0 GHz MacBook Pro (2 GB RAM).I'm just about to buy one of these matrox boxes. Has anyone tried the triplehead yet with a Mac, if you have, can you work with two projectors if you want. What I mean is does it support a dual output resolution as easily as three output?
Hope this makes sense
Greetings,Just got TripleHead2go. Will be using it in a two upcoming gigs. Worried though because I have not tried it yet. Should be fine. I'll be back with a report.
I test it on my MacBook pro without problems at 1280 x 1024 60 htzI just got a Dualhead2go and can't get it to work with my MacBook Pro. It just shows the same thing on both projectors. I've tried changing the monitor prefs without any luck so far. Anybody got any experience with this setup or advice etc?
Do you mean you set the MacBook's resolution to 1280 x 1024 or each of the projectors.I test it on my MacBook pro without problems at 1280 x 1024 60 htz
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.