single monitor trouble
  • studioc
    activ8 member

single monitor trouble

by studioc » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:18 am

This is not a big glitch. When running the demo in full screen mode, the control/escape keyboard shortcut did not bring the program back to the controls, only the "file, edit, etc. heading at the top was visible. Now, that said, i must admit that I am running the demo on an OLD G-4 450 sawtooth mac with AGP graphics, only 16 mb VRAM. This hang could be due to the insufficient hardware. I will run the demo on my iBook G-4 1 G machine with 32 mb VRAM. Also, I will run dual monitors from that machine, so, again, this is probably NOT a big problem, probably hardware related.
    The Revolution must be televised!
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:58 am

:roll:

The right shortcut is not control/escape,
    but is COMMAND-ESCAPE
    Boris * garageCube team

by Guest » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:48 pm

Yes, I used the command/escape, not control escape. I got that right. Still a hang. As I said, probably insufficient hardware specs.
    yves@garagecube
    master

by yves@garagecube » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:59 pm

Anonymous wrote:Yes, I used the command/escape, not control escape. I got that right. Still a hang. As I said, probably insufficient hardware specs.

Hmm. Please could you give me the specs (especially the video card) and your system version? We were able to get Modul8 running on very low specs (even on a Rage128 / G4 400Mhz).

Yves.