Workspaces
  • helium_micro

Workspaces

by helium_micro » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:28 pm

There's not much documentation about the Workspaces menu and I'm not sure if it's easy to understand these.

I do not like that if you move things around and you are in Workspace 1, that those things are automatically saved as is. There should be button or menu item to save workspace locations as : 1, 2, 3 etc.

Are these saved with the project one is working on, or are they saved as universal and work that way each time you load the program?

Thanks,
    Helium
    H - E - L - I - U - M
    www.helium-visuals.com
  • Lupin
    garageCube team

by Lupin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 am

workspaces are relative to the software preferences . you setup each workspace for a particular use for all your projects.
    and workspaces are easy to use if you switch form a space to another with keybard shortcuts. it doens't need a save button for each workspace i my oponion the only missing feature is the restore factory workspaces. of course a US or swiss keyboardishas are better to trigger shortcuts comparing to a french keayboard for instance.
    yeah the other missing thing would be the keymapa function for workspaces.
    Gael Abegg Gauthey (former known as Lupin)
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/abegg-gauthey/
  • VJ Fry

by VJ Fry » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:49 am

And the other missing feature would be the hability to resize windows sizes....because, some of the Modules are extremely big to handle efficiently (excuse my english, please) :D However, congratulations to all those who freely share there work with us...
    ______- VJ Fry -______