Output problem
    sculpp

Output problem

by sculpp » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:53 am

Hello
    I have the following problem with M8: while using output resolution 1024x768px and using an effect in the MASTER part, the effect is visible only on a part of the output. It doesn't matter if it is BACKGROUND COLOR, INVERT OUTPUT COLOR, INVERT or FLASH. On the screenshot below in the INVERT OUTPUT COLOR part, the bar on the red channel is moved to the end.
    I have the same problem while using resolution 800x600px but the part of the output where the effect is not visible is smaller.

I noticed that when I switch off the 'Advanced Output Enabled' option, M8 produces an output in resolution 640x480px. Then there is no problem: the effect covers the whole output. After switching on the 'Advanced Output Enabled' option and setting a higher resolution [800x600px, 1024x768px] the effect covers always approx. 650px vertically and 2496 px horizontally. For testing I have set the resolution in 'Advanced Output Setup' to 2496x1872px (4/3 proportion). On the screenshot below it can be seen that the effect covers only a small part of the output. The blue clip on the lowest layer has a 1024x786px resolution and the test pattern has a 640x480px resolution. Do you have the same problem? Please help.