Filters Modul
  • Dijjital

Filters Modul

by Dijjital » Wed May 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Just wondering if someone could explain the filters modul to me. When I purchased Modul8 2.54, the built in filters modul was empty (no filters in the modul!) So I did some research and found that it is actually a container for Freeframe plugins that you drop in the plugin dir (is this correct?) Unfortunately in an earlier attempt to remedy the problem I deleted the Filter Modul from the program in hopes of reinstalling it. Now I have all the freeframe plugs in my plugin dir but can't find the Filter Modul in the library! Where can I find a new copy?
    Thanks!
    deepvisual
    master

by deepvisual » Mon May 26, 2008 11:15 am

maybe reinstall..
    or email me direct and i can send you a copy of the module

deepvisual at mac dot com
  • vjspetto

Re: Filters Modul

by vjspetto » Wed May 28, 2008 6:08 pm

You could download every module using the option Modules/Online Library at menu options.

Dijjital wrote:Just wondering if someone could explain the filters modul to me. When I purchased Modul8 2.54, the built in filters modul was empty (no filters in the modul!) So I did some research and found that it is actually a container for Freeframe plugins that you drop in the plugin dir (is this correct?) Unfortunately in an earlier attempt to remedy the problem I deleted the Filter Modul from the program in hopes of reinstalling it. Now I have all the freeframe plugs in my plugin dir but can't find the Filter Modul in the library! Where can I find a new copy?
    Thanks!
  • Dijjital

by Dijjital » Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Actually the Filters Modul is not available in the online library... don't know why. Anyhow, I got a friend to email me the Modul so I'm all set.