upgrade killed my module
  • stuart
    activ8 member

upgrade killed my module

by stuart » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:38 pm

Hi,

when I did the 2.01 upgrade a module I customized dissapeared. Any way to get it back?
  • jm302
    super8 member

Re: upgrade killed my module

by jm302 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:39 pm

stuart wrote:when I did the 2.01 upgrade a module I customized dissapeared. Any way to get it back?

It should be in the Modules folder where the app is. If you deleted the Modul82.0 folder already, then you're prolly out of luck.

One thing I noticed last night was several modules no longer work right: both ShuttelControl and ShuttleLoop no longer do anything at all. The speed value in AdvancedColour was set to 1 for both low and high values(making it stuck on fast). The AdvancedColour was easy to fix, but I haven't messed with Python yet so I have no idea why the other modules ceased to function.

Cheers,
    Justin
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist" -- Anonymous

http://www.302acid.com
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:18 am

stuart wrote:Hi,

when I did the 2.01 upgrade a module I customized dissapeared. Any way to get it back?

The modules is inside the folder module.
    Of course the official distribution does not have YOUR modules inside.
    You find your modules into your version 2.0
    Boris * garageCube team
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:28 am

jm302 wrote:One thing I noticed last night was several modules no longer work right: both ShuttelControl and ShuttleLoop no longer do anything at all. The speed value in AdvancedColour was set to 1 for both low and high values(making it stuck on fast). The AdvancedColour was easy to fix, but I haven't messed with Python yet so I have no idea why the other modules ceased to function.

Cheers,
    Justin

ShuttelControl, ShuttleLoop, AdvancedColour was a modules from a beta version of modul8, That's the reason It was not supported yet !
    But the ShuttleLoop fonctions was properly integrated into modul8 v2.0 and there is no sens to use this module now...
    Boris * garageCube team