Can't Load Modul8 Projects!
  • djbenthere

same problem here: loading structures...

by djbenthere » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 am

So far no one seems to reply that this issue was fixed for them. I am curious if there is a real solution found yet? I have tried deleting the preferences folder, de-authorizing and reauthorizing. I have tried doing some sample tests by loading only 2 clips and saving to see if it will reload. But I get the same issue of loading structures. I did not try the terminal thing because I don't understand terminal and don't want to mess things up. I had Modul8 about 2 years ago on an old Mac and just bought my new license for my new Mac. But this program is almost useless if I cannot make a project and be able to save and reload successfully. Any more ideas, suggestions, solutions????
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Have you tried creating another user account on your computer to try and see if the problem persists?
  • djbenthere

by djbenthere » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

ok I tried creating another user account but encountered the same exact issue, won't reload saved projects. I see a few people had this same issue. Any more solutions???
  • mabel eats chuck

loading structures... PROBLEM

by mabel eats chuck » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Me too!! I get crazy with this problem!! Did all the steps: Newinstall, prefernces, user account, other computer, ... NOthing helped!! somebody found out anything?

thanx for any help! cheers!
    david
    garageCube team

by david » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello mabel,

with which version of Modul8 the file was saved ? with which version are you trying to open them ?

Some modules were running while saving/loading ?

If you still have problems, you could contact us at support [at] garagecube [dot] com and send us you .md8 file.

Regards.
    David * GarageCUBE team * Modul8 developer
  • MaliePono

Re: Can't Load Modul8 Projects!

by MaliePono » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 am

I am having a similar issue.

Brand new MBP retina 15" here. Everything was fine until an OS migration. Now it will only load projects after 'hanging' for up to ten minutes!

Once open it seems to get stuck loading the project forever.

PLEASE HELP! Id rather not wipe the drive but I know there are deep files that modul8 puts in the file structure to prevent cracking.

Thanks in advance!
    -MaliePono
  • garageRoot
    garageCube team

Re: Can't Load Modul8 Projects!

by garageRoot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

@MaliePono, as David mentioned above, please contact us on support so we can better assist you.