modul8 layer copy not working since 2.6.1
  • primep

modul8 layer copy not working since 2.6.1

by primep » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

very irritating bug on 2.6.1.:
    Layer copy does not work. It makes a duplicate of layer, but duplicated layer is black. Same bug on my macpro and unibody macbook pro. argh. here is a screen capture video demonstrating the bug.

otherwise great software

http://www.helicam.fi/modul8_layercopy_issue.mov

-v[/url]
  • vanakaru
    master

by vanakaru » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 am

I do not have this problem. All works as it should. The only thing I can think of is that you may have a modul active that causes this. Try quitting all open modules if you have any open. Check Modules>Show>ones with orange play sign. Sometimes I close module window, but it is running still on the background.
    Anyway, it is just a quess.
  • primep

by primep » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

vanakaru wrote:I do not have this problem. All works as it should. The only thing I can think of is that you may have a modul active that causes this. Try quitting all open modules if you have any open. Check Modules>Show>ones with orange play sign. Sometimes I close module window, but it is running still on the background.
    Anyway, it is just a quess.

Indeed I thought I had gone thru al modules, but it was crop layer (udart) causing this issue. when copied it fully crops the layer. thanks!

parimat

-v
  • Vibber
    super8 member

Re: modul8 layer copy not working since 2.6.1

by Vibber » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:29 pm

I have become aware of this problem and uploaded a fix of the module to the library today.
    Please let me know if you experience any other issues with this module.

-Vibeke (Udart)