Hi all,
I got a serious problem of syphon... I try to syphon Modul8 to Madmapper but the "syphon" button in Modul8 is muted, cannot click on it!!
Could someone know what is wrong with it??
And I assume you have selected (or tried to) Syphon in the Output menu? Otherwise I would contact the support to solve the issue.I'm having the same issue v2.6.4 update to 10.6.8 and still having no Syphon output.
No updates should be necessary, and I'm running 10.6.8 myself. But I don't know if you are having the same issue as paullee and I'm not a support person.I think thats what I have to do, unless since this new release do I need to get an update from syphon.v002 or something?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.