Deauthorization
  • jimmi2cans

Deauthorization

by jimmi2cans » Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 am

I recently looked through my list of 10 computers authorized. There are 4 computers in this list that have gone to computer heaven. Is it possible to de-authorize just these computers, or do I need to de-authorize all 10 of them and re-install on the current computers?
    Thanks in advance.
  • ilan

Re: Deauthorization

by ilan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi,

You need to contact support. Include your serial number with your message and they will remove the authorizations of the dead computers for you.
  • donalthornton

by donalthornton » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey, i urgnety need to deauthorise the machines on my account and have not got a reply from support, sent request yesterday. The two machines i had modul8 installed on are broken and i cannot access them at all, please help it is quite urgent, i missed a show last night and have another tomorrow. thanks!
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Be sure to contact support immediately.
  • donalthornton

by donalthornton » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi Ilan, i mailed support yesterday (New ticket #GS00024924) i still have not heard back.
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Sorry about that. Unfortunately I can't help you with that as I am no longer with GarageCUBE (despite my profile stating so). Hopefully someone will check in tomorrow. Send them one more message. It may have gotten overlooked by accident.
  • donalthornton

by donalthornton » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 pm

[quote][/quote] thanks Ilan, i have mailed support again. If i dont get a response tomorrow before the show can you recommend any other course of action. Sorry to pester you, but if i cant do the show tomorrow i will probably lose one of my best clients.
  • ilan

by ilan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi,

I will try to contact one of my former colleagues.

by quote » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Same over here: I just recently had a computer crash where I had to erase the harddrive. I also sent the support team a mail today in the morning, but so far there is no response.
    Would need the working Modul8 tomorrow evening.

If you could ask your former colleague about my deauthorization as well it would mean a lot to me.

I forgot to add the ticket number: #GS00025030

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    David Brunnthaler