development news?
  • fons

development news?

by fons » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:37 pm

hi GC team,

i remember reading somewhere that the next major update of Modul8 could be here at the end of September - is this still true? I know you've got tons of suggestions from your users, and we'll proably find alot of improvements and new features in the next version, so will it still be possible to finish the next version till end of September?

sorry, can't wait to see that beast in it's next incarnation :D
    fons
    yves@garagecube
    master

Re: development news?

by yves@garagecube » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:30 pm

fons wrote:
    I remember reading somewhere that the next major update of Modul8 could be here at the end of September - is this still true?

fons

We are working hard on many many new cool features. I'm sure our users will be very happy with what we are preparing.

Regarding the schedule, we decided to do one major release for the next version instead of several small releases. So you won't see a new release at the end of September. We'll let you know as soon as we are close to the beta version (that will be downloadable for the registered users).

Yves.

Re: development news?

by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:36 am

yves@garagecube wrote:I'm sure our users will be very happy with what we are preparing.

me, too :D
    take your time and do it right as you did with the 1st version ...
    reading all the suggestions from the users and your confirmations that the features would be in the next major release i was quite sure we'd have to wait a bit longer for v1.x

thanks
    fons
  • nwmarco

News of 2.0

by nwmarco » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:14 pm

Hi,

I've seen the news on 2.0 and it looks very interesting. I am especially keen on the recording feature as I have been playing my modul8 mixes out to a camcorder and then re-importing them back into my Mac for editing. I'd love to skip this step and be able to edit full rez original files.

I look forward to checking it out!

Cheers,
    Marco
    Cheers,
    Marco