BMD Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0
    Rafdmr24

BMD Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

by Rafdmr24 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:57 am

Hi guys, i had just got a BMD intensity shuttle usb 3.0 but it doesn't show up in the video capture under the preferences window. I thought after some recently new m8 updates, my easycap dc+60 wasn't working anymore with the new updates and so i got the BMD intensity shuttle but it works flawlessly great on my buddy's mbp with resolume and so does my new BMD intensity shuttle on his resolume! What the hell is going on here? The easycap used to work flawlessly before the few updates. :cry: I'm starting to feel sad that i've wasted "$300-i'm just an av crew/transport driver/video operator-bucks" on it. M8 2.9.2, 2012 mbp, Yosemite.

EDIT Hey guys, i've managed to get my BMD Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 to work. I've reverted M8 to V2.8. Hope this helps others.
  • nomacou

Re: BMD Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0

by nomacou » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 am

I had the same problem, since the update to the 2.9 I couldn't get mi intensity shuttle to work. I did the same, stick with the 2.8 but since OSX 10.11 (el capitan) I couldn't use effects like contrast. But with the new version (2.9.2) if you look at the release notes you can get back to the old video capture menu and now it works with my device. these are the notes:
    ADDITION
    + added the ability to return to Modul8 2.8 video capture mechanism by selecting Quicktime Sequence Grabber in Preferences / Misc

PD: I have both intensity suttle USB 3.0 and pro, only happens with the USB version.