Scheduled turning On/Off projector from MiniMad?
  • AgentD
    activ8 member

Scheduled turning On/Off projector from MiniMad?

by AgentD » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:22 pm

Hi, I am planning to make a permanent projection installation for a store window display and I want to use a MiniMad. The only issue is that they want the projector to turn on by itself at night and turn off in the morning. is there a way to do that with MiniMad? I have been using MiniMad for various projects but I always had someone from the venue to manually turning on/off the projector while MiniMad running 24/7. Please advise! Thank you so much in advance.
  • Benoit
    ultim8 member

Re: Scheduled turning On/Off projector from MiniMad?

by Benoit » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:26 pm

Since the Minimad supports power cuts and failures you can actually use a power plug timer - it will power the MiniMad on and off
    more info at the end of the user guide: https://download.madmapper.com/minimad/ ... rguide.pdf
  • AgentD
    activ8 member

Re: Scheduled turning On/Off projector from MiniMad?

by AgentD » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:46 pm

Thank you Benoit for your reply. I am hoping to find a way to turn on/off the projector, not the MiniMad, automatically on a schedule. I am completely comfortable leaving the MiniMad on 24/7 for the permenent installation but the issue has been the projector in which someone has to turn on/off manually.