The miniMad is already awesome and any of these additions would be cool. (Adding what others have written)
- Ability to manipulate masks on other miniMAD's in sync from one "master" miniMad
- Projector control via rj45/ LAN, with on / off scheduling. (Like the PocketVJ)
✓/ Raspberry Pi 3 support, miniMad wifi sync, and control with Bluetooth keyboards // The .dmg from yourspace seems to work with the Pi 3 out of the box, but not the 3B+ (latest). No wifi/Bluetooth support yet.
- Update miniMad video files over a network.
✓ Possible MiniMad Artnet control for LED Pixel mapping automation.
-Device lock and custom passcode for unlock (They way it can only be adjusted by the installer).
✓ (added) LED control over Artnet
✓ OSC Control (Now works with TouchOSC)
- NDI Support (HDMI over Ethernet protocol for long runs or network installations)
- TCPSyphon Support (live stream to miniMAD from your computer)