Convert .swf files to flash 5 or .mov!!
  • nancyjahn

Re: Convert .swf files to flash 5 or .mov!!

by nancyjahn » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 am

There are lots of swf converter can do this. You just need to google swf video converter. And you can try Firecoresoft swf converter, i use it.
    NateMac
    activ8 member

by NateMac » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

SWF is not a video file format, it is a container that may have a video file in it, but also other code. It's similar to saying that a video inside an app.exe can't be exported to quicktime.
  • peterandluona

by peterandluona » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 am

You can use the iGooSoft SWF Converter to help you. you can convert the swf to mov, mp4, flv, mpg, avi, wmv,,,,,,,
  • mandy21

by mandy21 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:29 am

I use bvcsoft swf to flv converter.it works great for me.also support swf volume normalizer.if you drag other video format.it also can help me convert my other popular video files to flv,mp4.wmv,mov,avi,mpeg etc format.

If you want to convert swf to mov,You can use bvcsoft swf to mov converter. very good and easy to use.
  • merrychen

by merrychen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 am

Mighty Rye wrote:Hey Guys!
    Now i searched for about 2 hours, and found many answers about how to convert .swf files to flash 5 or video-formats. But nothig seemed to work.
    I have Flash 9.0, but when i load a .swf into it, i cannot convert or export files?! How do i do that? There are not buttons to export or convert in "File" - or any of the other.
    well, I'm using such one easy-to-use XFlip flash book maker to convert Flash movies (.flv, f4v, mp4 and .swf) to standalone flash swf files easily.
    Help me please! (:

hi, dead, you may need to try these tools online or offline and find your desired one, good luck!
  • glanceaimy

by glanceaimy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 am

Yes, I have use Firecoresoft swf converter, it really can do this conversion. http://www.firecoresoft.com/convert-swf/convert-swf-to-mov.html
    Good luck.
  • boryty

by boryty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 am

Well, now many video converters can do it. I don't like the freeware, most of them can't convert videos or have less function. I use ADORESHARE VIDEO TO IMOVIE CONVERTER and I have bought it, if you don't mind paying for it, you can try. This program is designed to convert any videos to mov. It can trim your videos
  • boryty

by boryty » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:47 am

Maybe you can get helps from some video converters. There are many. I found some freeware. Maybe you can. I have tried some of them. It worked and is free
    http://www.adoreshare.com/freeware.html
  • harneyluckily

by harneyluckily » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 am

You may refer to this step by step guide to convert SWF to flash 5 or MOV at http://www.idealshare.net/video-convert ... ac-pc.html

This guide also helps to:
    Convert SWF to MP4, AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV, DV, WTV, ASF, RMVB, FLV, WebM, ProRes etc.
    Convert video to SWF.
    Convert SWF to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, RA, AU
  • edisath

by edisath » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Have you tried this guide to convert SWF to flash 5 or MOV?

It also supports converting SWF to FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, ASF, etc.
  • hnoor0022

by hnoor0022 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:53 am

if you drag other video format.it also can help me convert my other popular video files to flv,mp4.wmv,mov,avi,mpeg etc format.
  • Kencapr

by Kencapr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 am

hi man.
    sorry for my late answer, We see inquiries about SWF often so try searching the forum. The most common issue is simply the user not understanding that the SWF packaging may not contain any video or audio at all, just instructions for vector construction and movement or scripting for interactivity. FCP doesn't understand the SWF format directly for lots of reasons but it's kind of sowing your Macintosh a vinyl LP and wondering why iTunes can't import it; it's audio, what's the big deal?
    The easiest way to extract video from SWF is to have the creator of the project export the video for you from his system. If you cannot do that, you may need to gain access to one of the many SWF programming applications. Try this program to convert SWF to MOV, http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/m4a-to-wav.html, I usually convert m4a to wav via this program, it can support SWF an :lol: d MOV too, free download, why don't you try?