Midi control function
  • dRead

by dRead » Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 am

The website says that it uses "USB-MIDI with proprietary hardware/software handshake", which means that it is it's own MIDI interface and will have MIDI ports available in you Audio/MIDI control panel. You can route the data to wherever you need them to go, to software or external hardware.
  • TG01

by TG01 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:05 am

mowgli_uk wrote:http://www.behringerdownload.de/BCR2000/B-CONTROL_Programming_ENG.pdf

hey mowgli thanks for your interest i read the document but still i couldnt do it.
  • b1w7m5lwb4

by b1w7m5lwb4 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:43 pm

I like medical tape for labelling controllers. so clean. that said, i can't wait till my crappy bitstream 3x breaks for good.

Usually i don't get around to labelling anyway because things change so much. By the time performance comes around, even that one lonely brain cell remembers which knob is which.

As for jumping controllers, i keep a blank/off layer in every set so i can set the knob (approximately) before the manipulating the live layer so it doesn't jump. At least, not too much to matter. That'll get you by.