novation remote25 controller
  • blackroots

novation remote25 controller

by blackroots » Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 am

hello there,i need a help here,is it novation remote 25 controller support for modul8,how?
  • anomad
    master

by anomad » Wed May 27, 2009 4:10 am

. well, since it outputs MIDI the answer is yes

. as to how? when you're in modul8 go to the 'Mapping' menu then 'Edit Midi Map'. All of the midi controllable parameters will appear as green boxes, click on the control you wish to change and press a key/move a slider on your keyboard and it will be mapped to that parameter. Un-select 'Edit Midi Map', the green boxes disappear and you're free to start playing around w/stuff.

. good luck!

-james
    (a nomad. )
  • skinflik

by skinflik » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

I have setup my novation remote zero sl for modul8, I can send you the file to load to give you a headstart if you like? Not sure how the patching will differ to a remote sl though..
  • trisax

by trisax » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

hi,
    I'm starting on a nocturn novation I'd like to start with your files if you could send them to me.
  • webadmin40

by webadmin40 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

exactly what i had been looking for. But to my disguise i hadn't found it yet. But seems like i now have an answer. i was told by a lot of people that Module 8 does not have novation remote 25 controller support. But i am definitely gonna try this one out. If it works it would be simply great.
    webmaster