Multimedia Project Ideas
  • adamschmidt

Multimedia Project Ideas

by adamschmidt » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi,

Im looking for some ideas for my final year multimedia project. I am having a very hard time with creativity at the moment and would appreciate any advice. The project needs to incorporate at least 3 media, ie video;sound;images. It also has to be highly interactive, putting to use the modules we have covered in our previous years. We have covered graphic design, web design, animation(basic), sound synthesis to name but a few. I had one idea of maybe an interactive installation of some sort, maybe focused on music triggered by user interactivity or presence. But I am very much in the dark and unsure on a whole..
  • vanakaru
    master

by vanakaru » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:46 pm

All my students have to start searching from website http://createdigitalmotion.com/
    and make a report of interesting findings in every lesson. This process is very productive for ideas - the things you did not know were possible.
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 am

With any project one should put form before content.

While I do apprecate cdm a lot it tends to focus on the technical.

I can recommend ubuweb. It possess a vast archive of film and video art. http://www.ubuweb.com/
  • mowgli_uk
    master

Re: Multimedia Project Ideas

by mowgli_uk » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 pm

adamschmidt wrote:
    Im looking for some ideas for my final year multimedia project. I am having a very hard time with creativity at the moment and would appreciate any advice. The project needs to incorporate at least 3 media, ie video;sound;images. It also has to be highly interactive, putting to use the modules we have covered in our previous years. We have covered graphic design, web design, animation(basic), sound synthesis to name but a few. I had one idea of maybe an interactive installation of some sort, maybe focused on music triggered by user interactivity or presence. But I am very much in the dark and unsure on a whole..

I'm sorry but it sounds like you picked the wrong course!
  • kallis

by kallis » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 am

It is great to see your interest in finding new ideas for the final year multimedia, but during our course of multimedia we used to search ideas online just after the completion of the lesson which used to help us a lot and which used to help us in understanding the lesson thoroughly. I too recommend you to select ideas online as required by you which will be really helpful for you.Creating the interactive multimedia presentation is a big challenge and to overcome it you need to be very creative and focus on the job.Try to seek help from your professor and gather their invaluable experience.All the best
  • hnoor0044

Re: Multimedia Project Ideas

by hnoor0044 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Thinks for shearing information