SWF
    tdog
    super8 member

SWF

by tdog » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi,

I am running Modul8 demo - hoping to buy in new year. Have a question; I have made many audio responsive SWFs which I don't seem to be able to make work in M8.

Is this possible....?

Thanks,

Keith
    By any means necessary....
    david
    garageCube team

Re: SWF

by david » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Hello tdog,

tdog wrote:I am running Modul8 demo - hoping to buy in new year. Have a question; I have made many audio responsive SWFs which I don't seem to be able to make work in M8.

How do you get the audio info in your Flash file ? via Flash API or you expect the host application to pass you the info (as GrandVJ does) ?

Modul8 does not pass any info to the Flash file so if you are getting audio info directly via Flash API this should work.

Regards.
    tdog
    super8 member

Re: SWF

by tdog » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 pm

david wrote:Hello tdog,

tdog wrote:I am running Modul8 demo - hoping to buy in new year. Have a question; I have made many audio responsive SWFs which I don't seem to be able to make work in M8.

How do you get the audio info in your Flash file ? via Flash API or you expect the host application to pass you the info (as GrandVJ does) ?

Modul8 does not pass any info to the Flash file so if you are getting audio info directly via Flash API this should work.

Regards.

I currently use NUVJ - and made a lot of audio responsive flash stuff; i would like to keep them....

I don't know about flash API -
    tdog.
    By any means necessary....