Is there a way to store and reload scenes?
  • Streetsmart

Is there a way to store and reload scenes?

by Streetsmart » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:18 am

I see that you can use up to 5 layers to build very complex looks for your projection. Each layer can have very complex controls attached. But after you built a look you like and want to keep. CAN YOU SAVE THE WHOLE THING LIKE A SAVED SCENE?

I am hoping that I can preset some complex looks mixing video clips, fx's and controls; on differnat layers. Then when at show time the music is playing I can load a scene (or what ever it might be called) back in to group A (Layers 1-5) or back into group B (layers 6 - 10): then I can just start making adjustments to the look I already created. Then reload another scene into the other group to crossfade into when I am ready.

So far from all the Tutorials it seems like there is not way to save whole scenes, that you have to hand load in clips and reset the dial one at a time, each time you want the look. All while trying to keep up with the music live on stage.

Tell me I am wrong and there is a short cut to create scenes, save them and reload them when needed the same way we handle individual video clip.
    cvanhoose
    activ8 member

Re: Is there a way to store and reload scenes?

by cvanhoose » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 pm

There are 8 banks for Group A and 8 banks for Group B. I believe you can download the manual, there are not very many Modul8 tutorial videos.
    firionicable

Re: Is there a way to store and reload scenes?

by firionicable » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 am

I have checked YouTube a few times already and haven't found any tutorial, but a lot of well-made mapping.