Hi Modul8 users!
Here comes Modul8 v3 Beta 20 with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Version v3 BETA 20 build 180329_A79A1F071B (expiration date April, 30th 2018)
v3 requires macOS 10.9.5+
+ Added a control to the Video / NDI input inspector to improve starting time by keeping it running, option video capture running (info media) in the media window
+ Added Movie Folder rendering size to the inspector
+ Added Movie Folder FPS and cache size controls to the preferences
+ Added midi and keyboard mapping for popup menus
+ Added changing the media set group is now possible when you drag media
+ Added importing media now starting in the slot where the mediaset and mediaset-group are
+ Added keyword ctrl_master_lockOutputLightness and change keyword ctrl_master_lightness to ctrl_master_outputLightness
* Revamped the preferences window
* Improved NDI settings window
* Removed useless items in the Edit menu
* Moved Sound Analysis from Edit to Window menu
* Like the mediaset, the mediaset group is not changed as well when you create a new layer
* Fixed application getting slow after importing/playing a lot of movies
* Fixed an issue when old project was open
* Fixed Media movie fading (the media was restarted)
* Fixed issues with the keywords : ctrl_layer_mediaSetGroup, ctrl_layer_mediaSet, ctrl_layer_media when a media was triggered
* Fixed issues with the keyword : set_direct_layer_media_stepFrame and get_info_layer_media_nFrames
* Fixed the size of the text in control-mapping mode on retina displays
Modul8 3.0 is an universal app, meaning it contains both 64 and 32-bit binaries.
By default it runs in 64-bit mode to take advantage of the full system's memory.
To put the app in 32-bit mode and benefit from the legacy features, press cmd+I on Modul8.app and check "Open in 32-bit mode" in the information window.
Please note that 32-bit version of Modul8 doesn't support NDI.
This Public Beta version is available for any users who own a serial which is compatible with modul8 2.9.xx.
To download it, use the modul8 yourspace page :