Here comes Modul8 v3 Beta 22 with several major bug fixes and the support for the new garageCube USB to DMX interface.
Version v3 BETA 22 build180430_810B50AD52 (expiration date May, 31th 2018)
v3 requires macOS 10.9.5+
+ Added support for garageCube USB to DMX interface
* Fixed crash at startup on macOS 10.13.x
* Fixed output window not appearing when coming from Syphon/NDI output (advanced-output deactivated)
* Fixed not all output windows appearing when coming from Syphon/NDI output (advanced-output activated)
* Fixed trace mode when anti-aliasing was off
* Fixed main window not appearing at startup
Modul8 3.0 is an universal app, meaning it contains both 64 and 32-bit binaries.
By default it runs in 64-bit mode to take advantage of the full system's memory.
To put the app in 32-bit mode and benefit from the legacy features, press cmd+I on Modul8.app and check "Open in 32-bit mode" in the information window.
Please note that 32-bit version of Modul8 doesn't support NDI.
This Public Beta version is available for any users who own a serial which is compatible with modul8 2.9.xx.
To download it, use the modul8 yourspace page :