Hi Modul8 users!
Here comes the new Modul8 v3 Beta 9 with important improvements and fixes.
Modul8 3.0 is an universal app, meaning it contains both 64 and 32-bit binaries.
By default it runs in 64-bit mode to take advantage of the full system's memory.
To put the app in 32-bit mode and benefit from the legacy features, press cmd+I on Modul8.app and check "Open in 32-bit mode" in the information window.
Version v3 BETA 9 build 170331_CACC016 (expiration date April, 30 2017)
v3 requires macOS 10.9+
* Improved movie looping using AVFoundation player
* Disabled AppNap to prevent system from stopping application rendering when in background
* Avoid searching for Blackmagic devices when the drivers aren't installed
* Fixed a crash when switching fullscreen on certain systems
* Fixed glitches in Syphon output on certain systems
* Fixed tearing in Video-input under certain conditions
* Fixed image being upscaled when size was inferior to "Image maximum rendering size" preference
This Public Beta version is available from today for any users who own a serial which is compatible with modul8 2.9.xx.
To download it, use the modul8 yourspace page :